There’s a global shift happening and we’re feeling it right now. As our daily life intensifies, travellers are prioritising wellness experiences when they travel for both business and on holidays.
Just released research shows that when travel restrictions lift, 42% of global consumers intend to increase their wellness travel plans. The wellness tourism sector is now worth a staggering $639 billion a year in global visitor spend and the amount wellness travellers are spending is growing at twice the rate of general travel.
March 2021 (exact date TBA)
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE SUMMIT
- The latest consumer insights into wellness travellers – find out what these travellers want and what your business needs to be doing differently to attract more of this lucrative segment.
- Global trends in wellness travel – where things are going so you can stay ahead of the pack in a changing world.
- Networking – meet like-minded wellness and tourism operators and media that are the driving force behind this evolving and thriving market. Collaborate and build business opportunities.
- New business leads and sales – understand how wellness travellers are planning and booking their wellness travel experiences and how you can support and convert as part of this process.
- Tips on delivering exceptional wellness travel experiences to exceed customer expectations from global innovators in this space.
- How to improve your marketing to wellness travellers – deep dive into what attracts them, what channels are best and the different segments to target.
- Enhance your own well being with personalised wellness experiences created just for you.
Join us and immerse in the latest global trends and learn how to grow your business in this highly profitable and sustainable sector.
BE PART OF A GLOBAL MOVEMENT THAT IS CHANGING THE WAY WE LOOK AT TRAVEL AND WELLBEING.